DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

13/04/2016

WIP Wednesday

I finished my Rainbow socks.  I love them.  I still have to weave in the ends, but they are ready to wear.  The yarn is 'What does it all mean?' by Turtlepurl yarns. 

I also finished a Rainbow Dash-inspired sock.  This pattern uses vertical stranding and will be my first toe-up design.  The pattern should be ready for testing this week.  If you are on my tester list, I will earburn you on Ravelry.  If you are not on the tester list but would like to be, let me know and I will add you.  

I am blocking Cecily.  The front corners bunched up in a weird, worrying way so I am blocking it before I pick up the sleeve stitches - I really need to be sure that the bunching blocks out.  


Inside this lovely project bag is a super secret sock design that I am not allowed to show anyone or talk about.  It's killing me not to show it to you.  All will be revealed on July 1st! 
I hope you have had a great knitting week. I would love to see what you are working on.  Tag me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter so I can ooh and aww over it.  I am Knitalot924 on all social media.


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment