DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

06/01/2016

WIP Wednesday

This is it.  This is all I've got this week.  This is a large men's sock, the first of a pair due to a magazine in February.  I am also making a matching scarf/cowl (not sure which one yet).  I cast it on a few days ago and it is the only thing I have been knitting on since.  

Most of my week has been spent getting my family, house and business back on track after the holidays.  We were all home for 2 weeks.  We let things slide.  It has taken me the last two days to get us all back to normal.  Even the pets were off their normal routines.  

If I can get a good start on these socks, I hope to get my Cecily Twinset out of it's bag this weekend and finish the stockinette part of the cardigan.  

I hope you have had a good knitting week.
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment