DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

14/09/2015

I Am In A Magazine!

Ok, so I personally am not in a magazine but my design, Constant Companion, is in the October 2015 issue of I Like Knittng Magazine

Constant Companion Shawl



From the Magazine: This oversized yet cozy and elegant shawl is inspired by nature and the world around us. The beautiful green hues of the scarf are reminiscent of the last of the green grass on a crisp fall day while yarnovers and decreases create little lacy paw prints throughout.

This shawl is inspired by all the animals in my life, my love of fall and features squishy Madeline Tosh yarn.  

It is knit sideways with a garter stitch body and lace edging that is knit at the same time.  

This shawl uses two 100gram/ 3.5 ounce skeins of fingering weight yarn, but size is easily customizable.

I am honoured to be in very good company; there are a lot of beautiful designs by many talented designers in this issue of I Like Knitting.  

Are you a subscriber to  I Like Knitting? What other knitting magazines do you like to read or find inspiration from?
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment