DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

18/12/2014

Things I ♥

My friend Anna is a very talented woman. She beads, she knits, she crochets, she spins and she dyes absolutely beautiful yarn.  Her yarn is my favourite yarn.  I have used it here:
Pattern is 'Noggin' by me!  see pattern page for more details

And here:
Pattern is "Ume" by Andrea Rengal available on Ravelry



And here: 
Pattern is "Color Affection" by  Veera Välimäki
 And in many, many more projects too numerous to list here.  Anna has gone global and is now offering her yarn to knitters and crocheters everywhere via her Etsy store.

You can also find her on Ravelry as MythicYarn.  She also has a Ravelry Group. 

Most of my favourite yarns have been from indie dyers.  Do you have a favourite indie dyer?  I would love to hear about them!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment