DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

10/12/2014

A Non-Knitting Post

Sometimes I do things other than knit.  Shocking, I know. 

I make my own laundry soap.  I make all my own cleaning potions.  One of my kids has some sensitivities to the chemicals in the store-bought brands so I have been making my own for years. I actually prefer my own now and am not as satisfied the odd time I use a brand name cleaner.  

Lots of friends and family have asked me to make them laundry soap.  Much like with knitting requests, I decline and offer to give them the recipe and help them make their own.  So for Christmas this year I made laundry soap samples:
I even printed labels with ingredients, instructions and a Season's Greeting:
What kind of homemade Christmas goodies do you make?
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment