DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

07/10/2015

WIP Wednesday

I have been knitting all the socks this week.  I have almost completed my SouthPaw socks:
I have exactly 48 rounds to go - it will be finished today.  

I also finished the first Tic Tac Toe sock:
Here is a close-up of the stitch pattern: 

I will be putting the Tic Tac Toe socks in time-out for a while.  I am busy swatching submissions for magazines, and have two commissioned designs (read: deadlines) that I have to focus on.  I hope to knit the other Tic Tac Toe sock in November - at least that's when I have tentatively put it on the schedule.  Yes, I have a schedule to keep all of my projects ticking along.  

I have not knit a stitch on either my Cecily Twinset or Hitchhiker in a couple of weeks.  I am hoping to rectify that soon.  I still have a dream of having a closet full of hand-knit sweaters; I just have to find the time to knit all the things.  

I hope you have had a good knitting week! 

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

2 comments:

  1. Love your socks! Also wondering about the hanger. I have never seen that before. Where did you get them, or did you make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The sock blockers are by Bryspun. I purchased them through WEBs. Here is a link: http://www.yarn.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/categoryID/5F761CD5-2DAE-4672-ACEC-D2B56A5D2D70/productID/4E90C117-2C3C-40CE-877B-52AEE2202CDF/

      Delete