DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

08/06/2016

New Pattern Release - With Rainbows!

Rainbow Dash has just been released into the world and is 20% off until Midnight (EST) Tuesday June 14th, 2016 - no coupon required - in my Ravelry Shop! Click here to get it.

Inspired by the colours of the 'My Little Pony' character, Rainbow Dash is a great use of scrap yarn and mini skeins.
Delicate cables create a fun, easy to memorize pattern that is mirrored on the outside of each sock. Colours are stranded vertically so there are no floats on the inside of the sock.
This  is my first toe up design and it features a rounded toe and an afterthought heel. Foot length and leg length are customizable.
Rainbow Dash was my kids' favourite 'My Little Pony' and I think hope I've captured the essence of the character but in a more contemporary, mature interpretation.
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment