DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

06/04/2016

WIP Wednesday - with anti-biotics!

I have not been feeling well this week.  Apparently, I have a UTI (I think the U shoud stand for uncomfortable) so now I am on an antibiotic that is adding to my discomfort.

I have three projects on the needles right now.  I can't show you the first one because it is super top secret and the publisher and yarn company both swore me to secrecy (it's really hard for me to not show my knitting).  I can tell you that it is a sock pattern (surprise!) and that it will be released in July.  I think this is the shortest publication timeline I have ever worked with.  They need the sample by June 1st.  Also I can tell you that the yarn is absolutely scrumptious!

I have made good progress on my Rainbow Dash inspired sock:
I really feel like I got the colours and the pattern right this time.

And I have made progress on my Rainbow socks:
Rainbows seem to be a theme in my life right now.

I have decided to block my Cecily Jacket before I pick up the sleeve stitches because I really need to see of this weird bunching at the bottom corners will block out. 
 Hopefully I will pick up the sleeve stitches later this week.

I hope you have had a great knitting week and that if it is Spring in your part of the world that you are enjoying lots of sunshine! 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment