DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

02/03/2016

WIP Wednesday

I finished my Burberry Socks!  Each sock has a different heel - oops!  I used an afterthought heel on the first sock and then used a short row heel on the second sock.  I was just happily knitting and forgot about the afterthought heel.  I don't think anyone will be able to tell when they are on my feet. 
 
Here they are on my feet :) The yarn is amazing!  It is Turtlepurl yarns Turtle Toes in the 'Trenchcoat' colourway.
 
I also finished the sample for my new design.  If all goes according to plan, it should be released by March 15th.  Note the difference blocking makes...
I have cast on another vanilla sock with Turtlepurl yarns Turtle Toes.  This colourway is called 'What Does It Mean'.  I really love her yarn.  I hope she is at the Toronto Knitters' Frolic in April so I can get some more. Her booth was so busy last year there was a line up to get in. 
And I have cast on a new design using Indigo Dragonfly MerGoat in the colourway "In A World of Locked Rooms, the Man with the Key is King" This is possibly the softest merino/cashmere/nylon blend I have ever used. 
I have not received yarn support from any yarn company for any of these projects.  The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own and are unsolicited. 

I hope you have had a great knitting week :)

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment