DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

14/03/2016

Pattern Crushes



It has been a while since I have done a pattern crush post.  I have added a few patterns to my queue on Ravelry, here is what I am crushing on lately:

  • Soap Socks - I think these are adorable and would be great to keep on hand as hostess gifts, teacher gifts and I might knit up a few for Christmas gifts (knitters have to start thinking about gift giving waaaay before non-knitters!).
  • Cropped Thumb Hole Sweater - I love this.  I love the colour the designer used in the sample.  I love the thumb holes.  I love that it would not take as long to knit as a full sweater. 
  • Surface Tablet Cozy - This would be a totally utilitarian knit.  I need a cozy for my Microsoft Surface and my daughter needs a cozy for her full size laptop.  I need to find time to whip up a couple of these this year.  Also I love the pen slot in this design. 
  • Kore Cardi - One day I will have the closet full of hand knit sweaters that I always dream about and this sweater will be in that closet.  
  • Cabled Cat Ears Hat - How cute is this?  Must. Have. One. 
What pattern crushes do you have lateley?  I would love some enabling inspiration.  
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment