DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

24/02/2016

WIP Wednesdsy

I finished my Galactic Hat.  I love it.  It is fingering weight so it is a light hat - perfect for chilly days or bad hair days, but not warm enough for a deep freeze.  It is light enough that if I run into a store I don't get so warm that I have to take my hat off. I have already worn it out and about and I am really happy with it. 

I turned the second heel on my Burberry socks - hopefully these will be off the needles this weekend and on my feet next week :)

I have cast on the second sock of my new design, 'River Song'.  I received the pattern back from the tech editor last night and I am opening a test thread today.  If you are a test knitter, and you would like to test this sock, pm me on Ravelry (I am Knitalot924) and I will earburn you when the test thread is live. 

I have tried on my Cecily Jacket and I expect to start the lace edging this weekend.  I am making the body a bit longer than the pattern calls for since I am a long-in-the-torso-short-in-the-legs type of person.  (I can't stop laughing at how stunned I look in this photo). 

I love posting on WIP Wednesday - it keeps me motivated to make progress on projects so I have something to show you.  I hope you have had a good knitting week.  I would love to see your WIPs, let me know if you have a blog or if you post your WIPs on Ravelry, Instagram or somewhere else where I can see them.  






Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment