DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

10/02/2016

WIP Wednesday

I finished a pair of socks!! Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey (Doctor Who fans will get it) is currently being tested and should be ready to be released by the end of the month.  I love this design (if I do say so myself). 
 


 So, I get to cast-on a new sock!  I wound the yarn yesterday.  I have a few ideas for a Spring sock with lots of lace. 
Is that a gorgeous shade of green, or what?  The yarn is Black Lamb Merino/Nylon in the colourway 'Grasshopper'.
 
My Burberry socks are coming along nicely.  They are exactly the same.  Exactly.  I love Turtlepurl yarns. 
 
This is my Galactic Hat.  I am loving it. It is such an easy knit.  This is the project that stays in my purse for when I am out.  I have not been out much this week, otherwise I think this hat would be done.  Fabulous pattern, it is graded for everyone from infants to adults.  I can see myself knitting quite a few of these. 

What are you working on this week?

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment