DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

30/12/2015

WIP Wednesday

And then there were two:
And then there were one and a half:

Both of these pairs of socks have to be finished, bathed, and have there ends woven in before Saturday.  On Saturday they head to the post office and begin their journey to the publisher.

I also have to have both patterns written up by Saturday. 

Christmas and these socks have pretty much been my focus this week.  

I will be casting on two more magazine projects this week that will go in the mail on February 1st and then I am looking forward to a small break from 3rd party publishing so that I can focus on a few self-published designs that I am eager to cast on.

I ordered some beautiful yarn and a new project bag on Boxing Day and can't wait for them to get here so I can show you :) 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment