DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

25/11/2015

WIP Wednesday

It has been a productive week.  My new 'schedule' of knitting on design work from Monday to Friday and knit on personal projects worked out really well.  

I did not realize until this week that diversifying my projects and taking a break from design work for a couple of days is good for me and makes me more productive in the long run.  

So here is what I have accomplished this week:
 I finished my Hitchhiker!  It is 5 teeth shorter than I was hoping for, because I ran out of yarn.  I used 150 grams of fingering weight.  It is a shawlette, not a shawl.  It is blocked, but as you can see in the photo the ends have been weaved in.
I have turned the heel on my son's socks and am well into the foot.  I am now hopeful that I will finish them before his feet grow another size.
I have turned the heel on this sample and am deluding myself that I can have it finished, blocked, photographed, tech edited and released by Friday.  Wish me luck.
This magazine project is 6 inches from being done.  Then it has to be seamed and blocked and then sent on it's way to the magazine for photography.

What have you worked on this week?
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment