DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

04/11/2015

WIP Wednesday

It has been a busy knitting week.  The day my plane landed from New Orleans, a courier showed up on my doorstep with a package from a yarn company.  They need a sample knit and they need it now, so I have been working on that. It is not my design, it is their design, so I cannot show it to you in any detail:
It's less than half finished so I need to focus on it for the rest of the week. 

I have also been working on a super secret design for the April issue of I Like Knitting magazine.  I can't give too many details yet, but so far it looks like this:
And last but not least I am trying to finish my son's socks:
I just need a few more hours to get them finished. 

What have you been working on this week?  I hope you have had lots of yarn and time to knit with it. 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment