DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

26/08/2015

WIP Wednesday

Progress!  I feel like it has been a productive week.  I added a few teeth to my Hitchhiker:

I only have 3 1/2 more inches to go on my Cecily Twinset and then I can start the lace trim:


I apologize for the photo quality, I used my iphone and sent them to my new laptop.  The photos seem grainier on the new laptop than on new one.  I am not computer savvy so have no idea how or why this would be the case. 

Also, I am almost finished the smaller version of the large market bag I made a couple of weeks ago:
It is significantly smaller than the first bag but since it is cotton, I think I can stretch it a bit by wet-blocking it.  I will try that and let you know if it works.  







Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment