DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

12/08/2015

WIP Wednesday

There has not been a lot of knitting this week.  The kids have been busy with sports, I was away at a Ladies' weekend, and this week seems to be the-week-of-all-the-medical-appointments.

I have made some progress on my Solar Vortex socks.  I have knit past where the heel will go (it's an afterthought heel so I do it after the rest of the sock is complete)



And I started a smaller market bag - I am determined to make this one come in below 100grams of yarn which will make it considerably smaller than it's huge counterpart that I showed you last week.


The Cecily Twinset and the Hitchhiker scarf are having a week off.  I hope to pick them both up again this weekend.
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment