DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

03/12/2014

Happy Mail


A little bit of joy was delivered to me by a man in a brown suit.  His sleigh had the letters "UPS" on the side and he always brings happiness and cheer to our home.  He actually brings yarn, but that's pretty much the same thing!
This is my haul from the "KnitPicks really big sale" last week.  I was so happy about the return of Felici self-striping that I got 8(!) skeins of 'Time Traveller' - we really have a deep love of all things Dr. Who in our house - and a lot of neon.  My daughter is immersed in a neon phase right now (similar to the neon phase I was briefly immersed in during the mid 80s) and I am partial to a neutral paired with a bright colour; I think it brightens up dreary winter days. I also ordered "Mosaic Knitting" by Barbara Walker. It was so inexpensive there compared to in Canada and you cannot beat the $7 flat rate shipping.  I just have to decide what to cast on first. 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment