DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

06/11/2014

Bookmark This!

available in two sizes
Just One More Page is the first pattern that I ever wrote.  It is the pattern that deflowered me.  It holds a special place in my heart.  I have recently updated it, re-written it and reactivated it on Ravelry.

The idea for a bookmark came to me a few years ago when I was planning teacher and hostess gifts for the Christmas season.  I think I made about a dozen of these bookmarks that year.  It was a great way to make a lot of personal gifts quickly and with very pretty, leftover sock yarn.  I packaged each bookmark with a cute moleskine notebook, and pen and tied them all up in pretty ribbon.  They were handed out to teachers, neighbours, friends and party hosts.


The pattern is free, it is timely since I know a lot of knitters are either mired deeply in or planning for Christmas knitting and it is cute.  If you make one, please show me so I can ooh and aah over it.

a blue bookmark being blocked
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment