DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

30/10/2014

Free Pattern!!



Here is an easy, cuff-down, sock pattern written for fingering weight yarn.  Intended for that special skein of artisanal sock yarn that you have in your stash, OM... lets the yarn do the work and is a canvass to show off the unique texture and colour that makes that skein of  yarn so special.  If you knit these socks please put them on Ravelry as I love to see everyone's finished projects. OM... is available on Ravelry, here.

I have been playing with my pattern format lately and feel like I am getting close to a format and layout that I like.  I want the information to laid out in a way that is intuitive while also being efficient and economical from a use-of-toner perspective (for those of us who still print patterns).  Please let me know what you think - I value your feedback.

Happy Knitting!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment