DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

02/12/2015

WIP Wednesday

So this happened this week:
Yup.  My son's socks a are finished!  Yay me!

It has been a productive knitting week. Even my Cecily Twinset got some love:
I have about an inch left before I start the lace edging. This kind of feels like the home stretch, even though there is lots of lace, two sleeves and an entire camisole left to knit, I feel like the most tedious part is over.  The lace is only a handful of rows, sleeves are smaller (in my mind they are like long socks) and the camisole is knit in the round.  These are the lies I tell myself to trick myself into persevering through a fingering weight sweater set on tiny needles. 

I also cast on a cowl this weekend. I was halfway through and did not like the yarn with the pattern. I frogged it and will be casting on a Honey cowl this weekend with the souvenir yarn I brought back from New Orleans:
I hope I have enough for a Honey cowl and a hat.  Two skeins of 230 yards each should be enough, right? 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment