DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

07/12/2015

#GetYourYarnWishesGranted


I love Knitters!!  When I say 'knitters', I mean everybody in our awesome yarnie community: knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers, dyers, farmers and everyone else who loves yarn and fibre arts.

There is an amazing movement happening on Instagram right now.  If you are on Instagram, search the hashtag #GetYourYarnWishesGranted.  Knitters are paying it forward!  Basically you peruse the hashtag, find a wish you can grant the post a wish of your own.

This has been so much fun.  I am granting wishes to knitters/crocheters who long to try KnitPicks yarn, but sadly do not live in the delivery area for KnitPicks.  I am so happy to be able to bring a little yarnie goodness into the lives of other crafters.  In return some lovely crafty people are sending me pretty, handmade project bags to feed my growing project bag addiction collection.

We are such a giving community, that it is actually a struggle to find a wish to grant.  They are being granted as quickly as they are being posted!

If you are on Instagram, I am @knitalot924.  Let me know your Instagram ID so I can follow you and admire your knitting/yarnie posts.
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment