DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

18/11/2014

Decisions, Decisions!

I am working on a new sock design. 

I had a very clear picture of it in my head.  I was knitting along happily when halfway through the leg, for no specific reason, I decided to flip the thing inside out.  I really like the way it looks inside out.  I like it inside out just as much as I like it right side out.  

First I thought "cool, a reversible sock", but I plan to add embellishments to these  socks that will be über cool but render them non-reversible.  

I am about to start the heel and can't decide which side to make "the right side". I am stumped.  So, I am asking you, the 5 or 6 knitters who visit this website:  which side do you think should be "the right side"?
Option A has a reverse stockinette panel all the way down the front of the leg and the instep; the cuff is 3x1 ribbing that continues down the back of the leg. 

Option B has a stockinette panel all the way down the front of the leg and instep; the cuff is 1x3 ribbing that continues down the back of the leg. 

Thoughts? Opinions?
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment